Congratulations Class of 2018!!
We wish you the best and hope to hear from you about your future accomplishments!
Schedule an Appointment
Advisors are still available for appointments over the summer if you have questions; schedule a time to talk in the Advising System.
Full-Time MBA Assigned Advisors
All FTMBA students now have an assigned advisor! Feel free to connect with any advisor if you have a standing relationship with her, but the advisor assignments, by section, are below:
- Sections 1 & 2: Melissa Wensman - email@example.com - 734.647.360
- Sections 3 & 4: Marissa Bhuva - firstname.lastname@example.org - 734.936.1835
- Section 5 and dual-degree seekers: Lizette Korn - email@example.com 734.763.1602
Full-time MBA Orientation begins August 6! We look forward to welcoming our new students!
(Ross Academic Advisors)
Welcome, First Year Students!
We're looking forward to meeting you on campus this summer during Orientation! The following pages will answer many common questions you may have throughout the summer:
You can also email advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Freshman Welcome Event
Friday, August 31 (at Ross)
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Returning Ross Students
Please note the dates of the following required Ross events on campus:
Sophomore GEAR UP
Thursday, August 30
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 4
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 5
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Academic advisors are available for appointments throughout the summer months. You can schedule an appointment online or send an email to arrange an appointment in-person, via phone, or via Skype/Google Hangout.
Academic Advising Drop-in Hours:
Monday-Friday (during Fall & Winter)
2:30-4:00 p.m. in K3521
Please check in at the front desk.
Ross Registrar's Office
The Ross Registrar's Office (formerly Academic Services) is located in Kresge Hall, Suite K3521. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Drop-In Hours for Ross Registrar's Office:
Our drop-in hours are by appointment for the summer. For help with your registration problems, please contact us via phone at (734) 647-4933 or e-mail email@example.com.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing for Academic Success
- Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
- Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
- Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
- If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
- Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Contact Ross Registrar's Office and Program Academic Advisors
The Ross Registrar's Office holds drop-in hours (during Fall & Winter terms) Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 1:30-2:30 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. During the summer, drop-in hours are suspended, and you may want to schedule an appointment to sit down with someone. You may reach us by phone: (734) 647-4933, or e-mail: email@example.com for help with your registration problems.
Questions about planning your schedule?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms): Monday--Friday, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) Tuesday and Wednesday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at (734) 763-5796.
Statement of Community Values
View the Statement of Community Values and codes that govern different arenas of our community as they pertain to the Ross core values.