Welcome back to campus! It has been an interesting and ever-changing year, but the one aspect you can rely on is that Ross IT is here to partner with you on your technology needs. The past year provided us with an opportunity to make changes to the classrooms that will assist with the Teaching and Learning mission of the school. These updates give the Ross classrooms a standardized and sustainable experience for both the in-person or remote participants.
These changes include:
- Upgraded cameras in the front and back of the room
- Improved ceiling microphones for an enhanced audio experience
- Standardized touch panel in all Blau, Ross, and Wyly classrooms
- Conference rooms:
- New soundbar with embedded camera improving the audio and video capabilities.
- Desktop Icons for Zoom, Teams, and WebEx
- Event spaces - Robertson, Colloquiums
- Standardized touch panel
We have also updated the IT Services web pages with current information vital to the fall experience. Please check it out on iMpact: https://www2.bus.umich.edu/MyiMpact/Technology
We know the past year has been challenging while we navigated the hybrid environment. But rest assured, Ross IT is here to assist you, whether on-site or working remotely. Your success is our success.
Chief Information Officer
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Michigan