You are here

Student Club Funding Resources

Corporate Sponsorship

All clubs with the exception of the Councils are Voluntary Student Organizations (VSO). VSOs may receive tax deductible gifts only if the donation is for a specific, hallmark event that is approved and co-sponsored by the University. Before your club begins to solicit companies for gifts, you must have an Event Sponsorship Agreement (ESA) on file with the MBA/BBA Program Office. Contact your Program Office for more information.

Funding Requests

As a Ross club you can request funding from your respective governing council. Students can also request additional funding from the Central Student Government.