Dear Och Fitness Center Members and Visitors,
Reopening Och Fitness Center
Ross School of Business is pleased to announce that Och Fitness Center will be reopening on June 1st, 2021.
Following strict health and safety protocols, Och Fitness Center will welcome back the Ross Faculty and Staff back to the restructured facility.
For the months of June and July, Och Fitness Center will be offered to RSB Staff and Faculty free of charge. The registration will be handled at Och Fitness Center Front Desk.
Keeping Our Members Safe - Och Fitness Center Policies
- “Responsiblue” health screening results must be presented at time of check in at the fitness center.
- Face coverings are mandatory when inside Och Fitness Center.
- Our equipment has been set 10 ft. apart and 6 feet of physical distancing should be maintained at all times.
- Club capacity is limited to 10 members at any given time.
- Lockers and showers will be available for use.
- Enhanced cleaning of our Fitness Center areas will occur during the day, and a deep cleaning will be performed every evening.
- Cleaning supplies will be available throughout Och Fitness Center and members must clean equipment before and after each usage.
- Anyone who does not comply with required public health protocols will not be allowed in the Och Fitness Center.
Weekdays, 7 a.m. - 3p.m. Closed for the weekends.
MCard or Photo ID is required for fitness center touch less access at all times.
During our initial phase of reopening the following services will not be available:
- Group Activities and Group Exercise Classes
- Daily or Guest Fees
For more information please email our fitness center at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in health,
Och Fitness Center
For additional health and safety information at the University of Michigan, visit the Maize and Blueprint site.
Accessible. Professional. Convenient. Affordable.
You need only travel as far as the lowest level of the Ross School of Business to access the Och Fitness Center's state of the art cardio and strength training equipment.
Amenities include towel service, lockers, and showers with shampoo and soap.
Membership is open to all full time students, faculty, and staff of the Ross School of Business and the Michigan Law School. Contact us at 734-763-5717 or visit Och Fitness Center for more information.
Memberships - Not available during Summer 2021
Special Offers - Not available during Summer 2021
Free Fitness Classes Schedule- Not available during Summer 2021
Personal Training - Trainers Biography
Fall and Winter Hours (Sep 1 to Apr 30)
Monday through Friday - Open from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday - 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Summer Hours (May 1 to Aug 31)
Monday through Friday - Open from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday - Closed
The Och Fitness Center is now on Facebook
Click Here to learn more about our Specials - Not available during Summer 2021