We encourage all students to apply for financial aid so they receive full consideration for scholarships from the University and from Ross Financial Aid. Financial Aid to Ross Undergraduate students is provided through the University of Michigan’s main Financial Aid Office. They can be reached at email@example.com or 734-763-6600.
The Ross Financial Aid Office offers a variety of undergraduate merit and need-based scholarships. These are also known as departmental scholarships (Ross Scholarships). Ross Scholarship funds come from both corporate and private donors. All BBA students who will be attending Ross are automatically considered for Ross scholarships. Majority of Ross scholarships do not require a separate application.
Once in a while Ross Financial Aid will have a scholarship that requires application. Students will be emailed when and if these scholarships are available. Along with email notification, scholarships that require application will also be listed on this page (see below).
To ensure full scholarship consideration:
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID on time!
- Many Ross BBA scholarships are need-based. If eligible, complete a FAFSA each year. Do this early! FAFSA opens up October 1st each year. Even if you feel you do not have “need”, complete the FAFSA, you can always decline loan offers.
- Complete/update My Scholarship Profile through your Wolverine Access by March 15th each year, or earlier! Completing your scholarship profile will not guarantee you qualify for a specific scholarship, but it will ensure that you will be in a pool for consideration when additional information is needed for scholarship consideration.
- Talk to your local Alumni Club.
- Look and apply for private scholarships! Start early! Below are some of the more popular free search tools with basic resources to assist you in your search (we do not recommend companies that offer scholarship services for a fee):
- College Board's Scholarship Search
- College Greenlight
- Scholarship America
BBA Ross Scholarships that Require Application
Please carefully read scholarships criteria and requirements before applying. Each application may have a different due date.
All BBA - Students with Dyslexia Scholarship - CLOSED for 2020-2021
- Student with Dyslexia Scholarship Criteria and Outline
- Student with Dyslexia Scholarship Application
- Release of Information Form (for application purposes only)
BBA Juniors or Seniors - Alumni Board of Governors Scholarship (ABOG) - CLOSED for 2020-2021
- Alumni Board of Governor scholarship criteria, requirements and due date information
- Alumni Board of Governor Application
For questions regarding BBA Ross Scholarships, feel free to email Ross Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding Financial Aid, please contact the University of Michigan’s main Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or 734-763-6600.
The Ross School of Business Office of Financial Aid is a satellite office of the University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid. Disclaimer.