Students admitted into the Full-Time MBA program are considered for scholarships at the time of application and are notified upon admission.
- No separate application is required.
- Awards are based on academic ability, professional and personal achievements, and potential to contribute to our community.
- Scholarships range from $5,000 to full tuition.
The Ross Financial Aid office also posts various specific scholarship opportunities throughout the year. Many of the scholarships are need based. Ross MBA students (U.S. citizens and permanent residents) are encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov to be considered for all scholarships. Target email notifications will be sent to students when scholarship opportunities are available.
In addition to these general scholarships, Ross also offers scholarships for admitted students interested in specific areas:
The Tauber Institute for Global Operations offers a number of scholarships to students in their program.
- No separate application is required (although students must be admitted to these programs).
- All students are considered for scholarship awards.
- Award recipients are notified of selection after they have been admitted into the program.
For recruitment scholarships, applicants may apply once they have been admitted to either Ross or the School of Natural Resources and Environment, and have submitted a complete application to the other school. Award notifications are usually made within one month of the application date.
For additional information or questions regarding financial aid, please contact the Ross Financial Aid Office at: email@example.com.
The Ross School of Business Office of Financial Aid is a satellite office of the University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid. Disclaimer.