All full-time MBA students are considered for scholarships during the admission process. Selected students are notified in their admission letters. This applies to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and international students. No separate application is required. Awards are based on academic ability, professional and personal achievements, and potential to contribute to our community. Scholarships range from $10,000 to full tuition. All admissions awarded scholarships are renewable for both years of the program subject to good academic standing.
In addition to admission scholarships, Ross Financial Aid offers limited scholarship opportunities throughout the year. These scholarships normally require application. Emailed announcements will be sent when applications are open and posted on this page (see below). Many of the scholarships are need based, meaning that FAFSA with demonstrated need must be in file to be eligible. Therefore, all FAFSA eligible students are encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for all aid and scholarships.
In addition to these general Admission scholarships, Ross also offers scholarships for admitted students interested in specific areas:
The Tauber Institute for Global Operations offers a number of scholarships to students in their program.
- No separate application is required (although students must be admitted to these programs).
- All students are considered for scholarship awards.
- Award recipients are notified of selection after they have been admitted into the program.
For recruitment scholarships, applicants may apply once they have been admitted to either Ross or the School of Natural Resources and Environment, and have submitted a complete application to the other school. Award notifications are usually made within one month of the application date.
MBA Ross Scholarships that Require Application
Please carefully read scholarships criteria and requirements before applying. Each application may have a different due date.
Full Time MBAs - Karim and Arzu Tanman Bitar Scholarship - CLOSED
- Karim and Arzu Tanman Bitar Scholarship Criteria and Outline (pdf)
- Karim and Arzu Tanman Bitar Scholarship Application (Google form)
- Due date November 15, 2021, 8:00 am (EST) for Winter 2022
Full Time MBAs - Robert A. and Iris J. Center Scholarship - CLOSED
- Robert A. and Iris J. Center Scholarship Criteria and Outline (pdf)
- Robert A. and Iris J. Center Application (Google form)
- Due date October 25, 2021, 8:00 am (EST) for Winter 2022.
MBA1 only - J. Ira Harris scholarship - CLOSED
- J. Ira Harris Scholarship Criteria and Outline (pdf)
- J. Ira Harris Application (Google form)
- Due date October 4, 2021, 8:00 am (EST) for Winter 2022
MBA2 only - Alumni Board of Governors Scholarship (ABOG) - CLOSED
- Alumni Board of Governor Scholarship Criteria and Outline (pdf)
- Alumni Board of Governor Application (Google form)
- Due date October 18, 2021, 8:00 am (EST) for Winter 2022.
For additional information or questions regarding financial aid, please contact the Ross Financial Aid Office at: email@example.com.
The Ross School of Business Office of Financial Aid is a satellite office of the University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid. Disclaimer.