The Ross School of Business provides short-term loans to Executive MBA, Part-time MBA Evening and Weekend students whose employers provide tuition reimbursement only after a term is completed. Students who need long-term assistance should apply for long-term loans.
The terms of this loan are as follows:
- A separate application must be completed for each term.
- You may request the amount of your employer’s reimbursement for the term.
- Loan due dates are:
Fall – February 1 Summer – October 1
Winter – June 1 Spring/Summer – October 1
Spring – August 1
- You may apply for the next term loan prior to paying off the current term loan provided your application is received at least two weeks prior to the due date of your current term loan.
- The interest rate is three percent (3%). Interest begins accruing when the loan is credited to your account.
- An employer support confirmation letter must be submitted each academic year.
For more information and to apply:
The Ross School of Business Office of Financial Aid is a satellite office of the University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid. Disclaimer.