Ross Short-Term Tuition Reimbursement Loan
The Ross School of Business provides short-term loans to Executive MBA, Weekend MBA, Online MBA, and Evening MBA students, whose employers provide tuition reimbursement only after a term is completed.
Loan Due Dates:
|February 1||June 1||August 1||October 1||October 1|
Terms of Ross Short Term Tuition Reimbursement Loan program:
- A new and separate application must be completed for each term a student elects to borrow.
- Students may request up to the amount that their employer plans to reimburse per semester.
- Students may apply for the next term loan prior to paying off the current term loan; provided application is received at least two weeks prior to the due date of the current semester loan.
- 3% fixed interest; begins accruing when the loan is credited to the student account.
- An employer financial support confirmation letter must be submitted each academic year.
- Once processed, will be required to sign a Master Promissory Note for final acceptance.
The Ross School of Business Office of Financial Aid is a satellite office of the University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid. Disclaimer.