Michigan Ross iMpact

Leading in Thought & Action


The majority of Ross Graduate students fund the cost of their business degree through student loans. Please check the Federal, Private, and Short-Term Loans menu items for more information.

  • Federal loan borrowers are assigned a federal loan servicer to assist during borrowing and repayment.  Go to the National Student Loan Data System for servicer information.
  • Private loan borrowers should contact their lender for information.

BBA Student Financial Aid

All BBA student aid is processed by the University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid.

Spring/Summer Term Request for Funds for Continuing Students

All continuing students who wish to borrow federal loans for the Spring/Summer term must complete the Spring/Summer Request for Funds (RFF) Application.

  • The Spring/Summer 2018 Request for Funds Application will be posted in early March.


The Ross School of Business Office of Financial Aid is a satellite office of the University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid.  Disclaimer.