Ross Course Evaluations:
Effective Fall 2008, all Ross courses utilize our online course evaluation system. Use the links below to manage and view your evaluations.
- Faculty Course Evaluation Management: View your specific course evals and reports and manage your course evaluation start/end dates.
- How do the online evals work and what do I need to do? Read this document for an overview of the evaluation process.
- Student Course Evaluations: View the public evaluation results available to students.
- Class/Enrollment Management: View rules for student enrollment in classes, as well as how to issue permissions, manage waitlists, etc.
- Course Changes & New Course Creation: Changes to a course's credits, major content revision, or the creation of a new course all require approval by the appropriate Faculty Council. Click here for more information about requesting course changes or creating a new course.
- Wolverine Access: Under Wolverine Access select "Faculty Business" and then "Faculty Center". Use the Faculty Center system to send emails to enrolled/waitlisted students, view how many students have unused permissions, enter grades, etc. For class schedule information go to:
- Wolverine Access Course Catalog & Schedule: On the front page click on "UM Course Catalog" under the PUBLIC header. Course schedule available on WA is updated immediately as changes are made in the system.
- University Registrar Time Schedule: PDF and online version of all classes scheduled by term. Registrar time schedule pages refresh overnight.
- Kresge Curriculum Services: Find information on submitting course materials, Canvas, reserve material, etc.
- Facilities & Classroom Support Requests: While the initial class scheduling and exams are handled by the Ross Registrar's Office, any non-class room use or special equipment requests (for classes being held in the Ross School of Business) should be sent directly to Facilities & the Classroom Support team. Want to know where your class or exam is? Be sure to check the iMpact Calendar for room reservation information.
- Photo Directory: If students have uploaded photos into their iMpact profiles, you can view the photos for your specific class/section here. Please note that you can also now view photo rosters of your class through Wolverine Access.
- Seating Chart Tool: Create photo based seating charts of your class (available only for classes scheduled in Ross School of Business classrooms).
- Face Cards: In addition to seating charts and class photo pages (which instructors can create), faculty can also request that students create "face cards". If you intend to require these for your class, be sure to alert students via CTools, email and syllabi to bring face cards to your class.
- Course Descriptions: View course descriptions and prerequisite listings for Ross courses offered in recent terms. Please note that this only displays courses offered for the terms listed. A full course catalog of all active courses is available on Wolverine Access.