Winter Semester is here!
Welcome back, we hope you had a restful break.
Schedule an Appointment
Advisors are available for any academic questions you have; schedule a time to talk in the Advising System.
GRADUATE ADVISING DROP-IN HOURS:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays (during fall & winter terms)
1:00-2:00PM in K2520
Please check in at the front desk.
Drop-in hours will resume January 14th.
Happy New Year!!!
We hope you had a wonderful winter break! Please stop by our drop-in hours or schedule an advising appointment if you have any questions as we begin the winter semester.
Ross academic peer Advising Drop-in Hours (UNDERGRADUATE):
Monday, January 20
Tuesday, January 21
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. in the Winter Garden
Wednesday, January 22
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the Winter Garden
Thursday, January 23
1 - 4 p.m. in the Winter Garden
UNDERGRADUATE Academic Advising Drop-in Hours:
Monday-Friday (during Fall & Winter terms)
2:30 - 4:00 p.m. in K3521
Please check in at the front desk.
Students can also schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor or reach out to us via email or phone.
Ross Registrar's Office
The Ross Registrar's Office (formerly Academic Services) is located in Kresge Hall, Suite K3521. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Drop-In Hours for Ross Registrar's Office:
Our drop-in hours are M, W, F from 1:30-2:30 p.m. and T, Th from 10:00-11:00 a.m. For help with your registration problems, please visit our help guide or contact us via phone at (734) 647-4933 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Preparing for Academic Success
- Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
- Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
- Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
- If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
- Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Contact Ross Registrar's Office and Program Academic Advisors
The Ross Registrar's Office holds drop-in hours (during Fall & Winter terms) Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 1:30-2:30 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. During the summer, drop-in hours are suspended, and you may want to schedule an appointment to sit down with someone. You may reach us by phone: (734) 647-4933, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your registration problems.
Questions about planning your schedule?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms): Monday--Friday, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) Tuesday and Wednesday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at (734) 763-5796.
Statement of Community Values
View the Statement of Community Values and codes that govern different arenas of our community as they pertain to the Ross core values.