Ross Registrar's Office
Ross Academic Services is now the Ross Registrar's Office. Our new name more clearly reflects our responsibilities and differentiates us from the degree program offices at Ross. We are now located in Kresge Hall, Suite K3521. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Drop-In Hours for Ross Registrar's Office: Our drop-in hours are as follows: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 1:30-2:30 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. For help with your registration problems, please contact us via phone at (734) 647-4933 or e-mail email@example.com.
Graduate StudentsHappy Summer!We hope you are enjoying the warm, summer months. Advisors are available and ready to meet with you while you are away. We will not be hosting drop-in hours during the summer, so please schedule an appointment using the Advising System or via email at RossGradAcadAdvising@umich.edu. We look forward to seeing you in the Fall!Registration:Registration is open through the Drop/Add deadlines for the upcoming terms.
Undergraduate Students: Welcome Ross Freshmen!
WELCOME ROSS FIRST YEAR STUDENTS!
The Undergraduate Academic Advising Team is excited to meet you. During the summer, all Ross first year students will meet with a Ross Academic Advisor as part of orientation. View the full orientation schedule here. Parents and families: We look forward to meeting you as part of the Parent & Family Orientation Program.
Academic Advisors will stay connected with you this summer. Beginning in mid-July, look forward to receiving weekly newsletter updates.
Rising Juniors and Seniors: Stay connected with us this summer.
Academic Advisors are here all summer if you'd like to talk about your upcoming year and goals. Schedule an academic appointment here, or email us to arrange a time to meet in person, by phone, by Skype, or by Google Hangouts.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing for Academic Success
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Ross Registrar's Office and Program Academic Advisors
Ross Registrar's Office is now located in Kresge Hall, Suite K3521. Drop-in hours (during Fall & Winter terms) take place Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 1:30-2:30 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. You may reach us by phone: (734) 647-4933, or e-mail: email@example.com for help with your registration problems.
Questions about planning your schedule?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms): Monday--Friday, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) Tuesday and Wednesday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at (734) 763-5796.