Ross Registrar's Office
Ross Academic Services is now the Ross Registrar's Office. Our new name more clearly reflects our responsibilities and differentiates us from the degree program offices at Ross. We are now located in Kresge Hall, Suite K3521. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Drop-In Hours for Ross Registrar's Office: Our drop-in hours are as follows: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 1:30-2:30 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. For help with your registration problems, please contact us via phone at (734) 647-4933 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate StudentsLooking Ahead?Whether you're graduating soon or looking at classes for next year, a chat with an academic advisor may be a good idea! Academic advisors are available to discuss any questions you have about schedules, course selection, degree audits, or anything else pertaining to your academic experience. Please set up an appointment using the Advising System.Full-Time MBA Assigned AdvisorsAll FTMBA students now have an assigned advisor! Feel free to connect with any advisor if you have a standing relationship with her, but the advisor assignments, by section, are below:Sections 1 & 2: Melissa Wensman - email@example.com - 734.647.3602Sections 3 & 4: Marissa Bhuva - firstname.lastname@example.org - 734.936.1835Section 5 and dual-degree seekers: Lizette Korn - email@example.com 734.763.1602Upcoming Dates:The University schedule of classes is now available. Course bidding for eligible students is open and will close March 12 at 10:00AM. Backpacking begins March 21 and registration appointments begin March 26!
Good luck on final exams!
Academic Advising Drop-in Hours:
Monday-Friday (until Thursday, April 26)
2:30-4:00 p.m. in K3521
Please check in at the front desk.
Throughout the summer, students will still be able to meet with Academic Advisors by scheduling an appointment or emailing us to arrange a time to meet in person.
Peer Advisor Drop-in Hours:
Peer advisor drop-in hours and appointments will resume in Fall 2018.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing for Academic Success
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Ross Registrar's Office and Program Academic Advisors
Ross Registrar's Office is now located in Kresge Hall, Suite K3521. Drop-in hours (during Fall & Winter terms) take place Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 1:30-2:30 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. You may reach us by phone: (734) 647-4933, or e-mail: email@example.com for help with your registration problems.
Questions about planning your schedule?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms): Monday--Friday, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) Tuesday and Wednesday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at (734) 763-5796.