Winter Registration Information
The Winter 2014 term is approaching quickly! The Schedule of Classes has been posted and the Ross Course Descriptions page has been updated. Be sure to review the Winter Registration page with information for your student type carefully, and schedule an Academic Advising appointment to talk through your course selections and planning.
Check your degree progress and GPA through Wolverine Access:
Follow the steps below to find your Degree Audit in Wolverine Access, and review your progress towards the degree requirements.
- Visit Wolverine Access
- Click the Students tab, and then the “Student Business” bullet point
- In the bottom right corner under “Degree Progress/Graduation” click “My Academic Requirements”
- From this screen you are able to “View report as PDF” and print
Walk -In hours will be held in E2540:
- Monday and Tuesday: 10am-12pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 2-4pm
For quick questions, attend Walk-In hours or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior and Junior BBAs: Have you included a Capstone or Action-Based Learning elective in your BBA experience?
- ES/MKT 325: New Product and Innovation Management (3.0 credits)
- ES 395: Entrepreneurial Management (3.0 credits)
- MO 463: Creativity at Work: Theories and Practices (3.0 credits)
Corporate Sponsor = University of Michigan Observatory
- MO/STRATEGY 470: Strategic Management of Knowledge in Professional Service Firms (3.0 credits)
Corporate Sponsors = Detroit Future City Project & Target
- STRATEGY 392: Dynamic Capabilities Through Corporate Development (3.0 credits)
Corporate Sponsor = American Express & Kraft
- MKT 399: Special Independent Study Option focused on Marketing Management
Corporate Sponsor = Fox Sports
*Enrollment in MKT 399 is by permission only. Interested students should contact email@example.com by Wednesday, December 11.