To help us help you, we ask that you:
- Report all computer-related problems promptly.
- Be available to identify the problem to our staff and work with her/him.
- Contact us before making any changes to the system hardware or software.
- Keep yourself informed about the schedule of all planned network, hardware, and software changes and all major CS activities.
- Take responsibility for educating yourself on a continuing basis about basic computer-related skills. CS and ITD (the Information Technology Division of the University) do, and will continue to, provide ample opportunities for all individuals to become and remain appropriately trained.
- Maintain an updated version of virus protection software on your system by following the guidelines provided by Computing Services.
- Communicate any computer-related concerns to members of the IRC.