Ross Academic Services
Ross Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly Hall, in suite W3700.
Drop-In Hours for Academic Services: We will not be holding official drop-in hours over the summer. We will resume our regular drop-in hours once the Fall semester begins. As always, we will remain available via phone at (734) 647-4933 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Graduate Students: Congratulations!We wish you the best of luck this summer and beyond! Advisors are available over the summer; you can schedule via email at RossGradAcadAdvising@umich.edu.Graduate advising is located on the third floor of Wyly Hall in suite W3700.
Undergraduate Students: Summer Info
BBA Students: We hope you are enjoying your summer so far! Take some time now to reflect back on how this past year went. What is something you accomplished that you're proud of?
Newsletters: Will be sent on a monthly basis over the summer, be sure to review them for important information to get ready for Fall! Missed a weekly newsletter? Review them here.
Academic Advising: We're here all summer! Schedule an advising appointment to talk with an advisor. Just let us know in the appointment notes if you'd like to meet in person, or via phone, Skype or Google Hangout. Appointments can be scheduled for two weeks at a time, and new availability rolls out each afternoon.
Drop-In Advising: Is not offered during the summer. Have a question? Email your advisor or schedule an appointment.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Please reach out to us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Preparing for Academic Success in Fall 2016 & Beyond
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly - W3700. Drop-in hours (during Fall & Winter terms) take place Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. You may also reach us by phone: (734) 647-4933, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your registration questions.
Questions for an Academic Advisor?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: M-F: 2:30-4:00 p.m.
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: Tuesday and Wednesday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at (734) 763-5796.