Ross Academic Services
Ross Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly Hall, in suite W3700.
Drop-In Hours for Academic Services: Monday through Friday from 9:30 - 11:00 am & 1:30 - 3:00 pm. As always, we will remain available via phone (734.647.4933) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Graduate Students: Congratulations!Good luck on your finals, papers, and presentations! Come visit an advisor if you have any academic questions. We are available during exam week and over the summer; you can schedule through the Academic Advising System, or via email at RossGradAcadAdvising@umich.edu.Graduate advising is located on the third floor of Wyly Hall in suite W3700.
Undergraduate Students: You did it!!
CONGRATULATIONS! The Undergraduate Academic Advising Team wishes our graduating seniors all the best as you celebrate reaching your goals and earning your BBA degree this weekend! We are so proud of you and everything you've accomplished at Ross over the past 3 years, and we are privileged to have been part of your journey. Enjoy time now with friends and family, but don't forget to spend some time setting goals for this new phase of your life - we know you have it in you to do great things!
Don't forget - graduates should report to Hill Auditorium (with caps, gowns, name cards and tickets!) by 1:30 pm Friday. See you there!
Continuing Students: You will be here before you know it! Take some time to reflect on the past year and what you'd like to accomplish before you put on your cap and gown. Academic Advisors are here all summer if you'd like to talk about your upcoming year and goals; if you can't find an appointment online, feel free to email us and we can arrange a time to talk in person, or via phone or Skype.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Stop by our office in W3700 between 9:30 am and 11 am or 1:30 pm and 3 pm.
Preparing for Academic Success in Fall 2016 & Beyond
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly - W3700. Drop-in hours take place Monday through Friday from 9:30 am - 11 am and 1:30 - 3 pm. You may also reach us by phone: 734-647-4933, or email: email@example.com for help with your registration questions.
Questions for an Academic Advisor?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: M-F: 2:30-4pm
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: Tuesday and Wednesday 1-2 p.m.
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at 734-763-5796.