Ross Academic Services
Ross Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly Hall, in suite W3700.
Drop-In Hours for Academic Services: We will not be holding official drop-in hours over the summer. We will resume our regular drop-in hours once the Fall semester begins. As always, we will remain available via phone at (734) 647-4933 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Graduate Students: Congratulations!We wish you the best of luck this summer and beyond! Advisors are available over the summer; you can schedule via email at RossGradAcadAdvising@umich.edu.Graduate advising is located on the third floor of Wyly Hall in suite W3700.
Undergraduate Students: Congratulations new BBAs!
Congratulations newly admitted Sophomore BBA students! The Ross Undergraduate Academic Advising team looks forward to working with you during your next three years. You will receive an email introducing you to your assigned advisor the week of June 27 with information about transitioning to Ross and next steps so keep a look-out for that email!
For now, be sure to review the Sophomore registration information page for details about when you'll be registered into your Fall Ross courses and next steps.
Rising Junior and Senior BBAs: Schedule an advising appointment to talk with us over the summer - if you're not in the area, feel free to schedule time and let us know that you'd like to meet via phone, Skype or Google Hangout. Can't find time online? Email your advisor to ask about availability, but please keep in mind that we are in the office between 8 am - 5 pm DST. We hope you are all enjoying the summer so far, and look forward to hearing from you!
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Please reach out to us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Preparing for Academic Success in Fall 2016 & Beyond
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services and Academic Advising
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly - W3700. Drop-in hours (during Fall & Winter terms) take place Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. You may also reach us by phone: (734) 647-4933, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your registration problems.
Questions about planning your schedule?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: M-F: 2:30-4:00 p.m.
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: Tuesday and Wednesday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at (734) 763-5796.