Time to apply to graduate?
Click this link to submit a request for an OPT or H-1B Verification Letter from Ross Academic Services.
Winter B Drop/Add Deadline
Monday, March 24
Please note that no late drops are processed after the last regular class meeting!
To review drop/add deadlines for non-Ross courses, please reference the Office of the Registrar's Student Registration Deadlines page.
Graduate Students: Get Ready for Winter B!
MBA1’s: Prepare for final exams by taking advantage of faculty office hours and planning out your study time.
MAP will kick off on March 10 and if you need to contact the Advising Office while you are away, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MBA2’s: Make sure to apply for graduation in Wolverine Access and schedule an appointment with an advisor to do a final degree audit. Don’t forget to finish up your Law and Ethics, Communications and World Economy requirements!
Undergraduate Students: Midterms
Mid-terms and first exams are just around the corner! Take the time now to plan out how much time you'll devote to studying each day for each course leading up to your exams. Reviewing material in smaller chunks will be more effective and far less stressful than trying to cram it all in a few days before. You can schedule an appointment to talk with your advisor about your goals and how to best set yourself up for success this semester.
Have you used all the resources available to you? Visit your professors' office hours to evaluate how you are doing in your classes and to gain feedback to improve the way you study. Prepare a few questions ahead of time to get the conversation started.
Winter Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're attending for Winter? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Stop by our office in K3340 between 8 am and 5 pm. (Please note that our office is sometimes unavailable during the lunch hour, 12 pm to 1 pm.)
Preparing for Academic Success in Winter 2014
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Kresge in the office to the right at the top of the stairs - K3340. Please walk-in anytime (M-F, 8am - 5pm), reach us by phone: 734-647-4933, or email: email@example.com for help with your registration questions.
Questions for an Academic Advisor?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in E2420: M-F: 1-3pm
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in E2540: Monday and Tuesday 10am-12pm; Wednesday and Thursday 2-4pm
Prospective students please contact Ross Admissions: 734-763-5796