Fall 2014 Registration Updates
Notable Changes for Fall 2014:
The LHC subject area has been separated into two new subject areas: Business Communication (BCOM) and Business Law (BL). Please note that the only LHC course which will be undergoing a catalog number change as well as a subject area change is LHC 412, which will become BA 476. All other LHC courses will keep their catalog number (e.g., LHC 305 will become BL 305 and LHC 522 will become BCOM 522).
- Some 300-level BBA electives will be renumbered to 400-level courses. This change is due to the addition of the Master of Management program and will not alter the difficulty of the course. The following Fall 2014 classes will be renumbered from a 300-level to a 400-level course: FIN 314 (415), FIN 380 (480), MKT 308 (408), MKT 318 (418), and TO 311 (411).
Students with financial holds will not be able to enroll in Spring, Summer, or Fall 2014 courses until their hold has been cleared. Please check your Student Center in Wolverine Access to verify that you have no holds on your account.
Click this link to submit a request for an OPT or H-1B Verification Letter from Ross Academic Services.
Graduate Students: It's registration time!
Undergraduate Students: Prepare for Fall!
ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS: Registration for Fall 2014, as well as Spring and Summer 2014, is happening! Schedule an appointment now to meet with your Academic Advisor to talk through the courses and plan that will best help you meet your goals! Be sure to also review the Registration Information webpage for your student type for details on dates and times. As you are thinking about Ross Electives, view a recording of the BBA Course Electives Panel here.
- Winter Garden: Tuesday, April 15 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- E2420: Every Monday - Friday from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- The LHC subject area has been separated into two new subject areas: Business Communication (BCOM) and Business Law (BL). Please note that the only LHC course which will be undergoing a catalog number change as well as a subject area change is LHC 412, which will become BA 476. All other LHC courses will keep their catalog number (e.g., LHC 305 will become BL 305 and LHC 522 will become BCOM 522).
Winter Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're attending for Winter? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Stop by our office in K3340 between 8 am and 5 pm. (Please note that our office is sometimes unavailable during the lunch hour, 12 pm to 1 pm.)
Preparing for Academic Success in Winter 2014
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Kresge in the office to the right at the top of the stairs - K3340. Please walk-in anytime (M-F, 8am - 5pm), reach us by phone: 734-647-4933, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your registration questions.
Questions for an Academic Advisor?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in E2420: M-F: 1-3pm
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in E2540: Monday and Tuesday 10am-12pm; Wednesday and Thursday 2-4pm
Prospective students please contact Ross Admissions: 734-763-5796