Ross Registrar's Office
Ross Academic Services is now the Ross Registrar's Office. Our new name more clearly reflects our responsibilities and differentiates us from the degree program offices at Ross. We are now located in Kresge Hall, Suite K3521. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Drop-In Hours for Ross Registrar's Office: Our drop-in hours are as follows: Mon. & Tues. 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.; Wed. 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.; Thu. & Fri. 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. For help with your registration problems, please contact us via phone at (734) 647-4933 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate StudentsGraduate Academic Advising is now located in Kresge Hall, suite 2520.Whether you are returning after your internship or about to begin your MBA experience, we are happy you're here!Advisors are available and ready to meet with you; schedule an appointment in the Academic Advising System or via email at RossGradAcadAdvising@umich.edu.Drop-in hours:Stop by with quick questions, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 1-2PM, K2520.
Learn more about the IDO degree requirement: Visit the IDO iMpact page for all the details!
Fall 2016 Advising Information:
Please visit us in our new location: The Office of Undergraduate Programs is now located in Kresge Hall, 3rd Floor East, Suite K3521.
Reconnect with your Academic Advisor: Schedule an advising appointment to meet with your Academic Advisor. Appointments are available up to two weeks in advance.
Visit us during Drop-In Advising: Beginning Tuesday, September 6, we will resume daily drop-in advising, Monday--Friday, 2:30--4:00pm, in K3521. Come with quick questions or same-day concerns.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Preparing for Academic Success in Fall 2016 & Beyond
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Ross Registrar's Office and Program Academic Advisors
Ross Registrar's Office is now located in Kresge Hall, Suite K3521. Drop-in hours (during Fall & Winter terms) take place Mon. & Tues. 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.; Wed. 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.; Thu. & Fri. 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. You may reach us by phone: (734) 647-4933, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your registration problems.
Questions about planning your schedule?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms): Monday--Friday, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) Tuesday and Wednesday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at (734) 763-5796.