Ross Academic Services
Graduate Registration Dates:
Begins Nov. 19th - Nov. 21st
Undergraduate Registration Dates:
Begins Nov. 24th - Dec. 10th
Ross Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly Hall, in suite W3700.
Walk-In Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:30 - 11:00 am & 1:30 - 3:00 pm. As always, we will remain available via phone (734.647.4933) or email (email@example.com) Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Graduate Students: Winter is Here
Meet with an Advisor: Graduate Advisors are available via appointment, which you can schedule through the Academic Advising System, or during walk-in hours for quick questions. Walk-in hours are Mondays and Tuesdays from and Wednesdays and Thursdays from . You can also email us at Rossgradacadadvising@umich.edu. Graduate advising W3700.
Holiday Closures: Ross School of Business will remain open through Wednesday, December 24, and walk-in hours will continue through Tuesday, 12/23, on the regular schedule. The office will close from Thursday, December 25-Thursday, January 1, and will reopen Friday, January 2. Regular walk-in hours will resume on Monday, 1/12. If you need assistance during this time, please email us and we will reply as soon as possible.
Undergraduates: Happy Holidays!
The Office of Undergraduate Programs will close at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 23 for the winter break. We will reopen on Friday, January 2.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're attending this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Stop by our office in W3700 between 9:30 am and 11 am or 1:30 pm and 3 pm.
Preparing for Academic Success in Fall 2014
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly - W3700. Walk-in hours take place Monday through Friday from 9:30 am - 11 am and 1:30 - 3 pm. You may also reach us by phone: 734-647-4933, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your registration questions.
Questions for an Academic Advisor?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: M-F: 2:30-4pm
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: Monday and Tuesday 10am-12pm; Wednesday and Thursday 2-4pm
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at 734-763-5796.