Ross Academic Services
Ross Academic Services has moved to a suite on the third floor of the Wyly Hall, W3700.
Incoming Sophomores: Congratulations on your admittance to the BBA program! Please stay enrolled in your current classes. You will have the opportunity to adjust your schedule at the end of July.
Walk-In Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:30 - 11:00 am & 1:30 - 3:00 pm. As always, we will remain available via phone (734.647.4933) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Graduate Students: Summer AdvisingSummer Advising:We have moved to the 3rd floor of the Wyly Building in anticipation of the construction on the new building. Graduate Student Advisors are still available this summer to talk with you about your goals for the upcoming year. If you would like to schedule an appointment with an advisor, send an email to email@example.com with your availability, and we will arrange it with you.
Undergraduate Advising: Congratulations New Sophomores!!
Welcome Incoming Sophomores! You should now be enrolled in your Fall Business courses. Watch this video to learn more about your Fall 2014 schedule from Academic Advising Director, Katrina Vegter! Be sure to also review your registration information for details on adjusting your schedule and finding core course swaps.
We've Moved! The Office of Undergraduate Programs, including Undergraduate Academic Advisors, is now located on the 3rd floor of the Wyly building. The easiest way to reach our office is to enter the Wyly building main entrance facing East University (across from East Quad). Turn right after entering and take the elevator to the third floor. Go through the glass doors and check in with the receptionist.
Summer Advising: You can schedule an appointment this summer to talk with your Academic Advisor in person or via phone, Skype, or Google Hangout if you have questions or want to talk about your goals for the upcoming year. Can't find time online? Email your advisor directly - we love to hear from you!
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're attending for Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Stop by our office in W3700 between 9:30 am and 11 am or 1:30 pm and 3 pm.
Preparing for Academic Success in Fall 2014
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly - W3700. Walk-in hours take place Monday through Friday from 9:30 am - 11 am and 1:30 - 3 pm. You may also reach us by phone: 734-647-4933, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your registration questions.
Questions for an Academic Advisor?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: M-F: 2:30-4pm
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: Monday and Tuesday 10am-12pm; Wednesday and Thursday 2-4pm
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at 734-763-5796.