Ross Academic Services
Upcoming Important Fall Dates & Drop/Add Deadlines:
Monday, Sept 7: Last day to disenroll from Fall term
Tuesday, Sept 8: Classes begin
Monday, Sept 21: Drop/Add Deadline for Fall A classes
Monday, Sept 28: Drop/Add Deadline for full-term classes
Ross Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly Hall, in suite W3700.
Walk-In Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:30 - 11:00 am & 1:30 - 3:00 pm. As always, we will remain available via phone (734.647.4933) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Graduate Students: Summer Update
Undergraduate Students: Congratulations new BBAs!
Congratulations newly admitted BBA students! Be sure you are reading the Sophomore Summer Newsletters and completing any required assignments to get ready for your Fall core courses. Missed a newsletter? Review them here.
All BBAs: Schedule an advising appointment to talk with us over the summer - if you're not in the area, feel free to schedule time and let us know that you'd like to meet via phone, Skype or Google Hangout. Can't find time online? Email your advisor to ask about availability, but please keep in mind that we are in the office between 8 am - 5 pm DST. We hope you are all enjoying the summer so far, and look forward to hearing from you!
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Stop by our office in W3700 between 9:30 am and 11 am or 1:30 pm and 3 pm.
Preparing for Academic Success in Spring/Summer & Fall 2015
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly - W3700. Walk-in hours take place Monday through Friday from 9:30 am - 11 am and 1:30 - 3 pm. You may also reach us by phone: 734-647-4933, or email: email@example.com for help with your registration questions.
Questions for an Academic Advisor?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: M-F: 2:30-4pm
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: Monday and Tuesday 10am-12pm; Wednesday and Thursday 2-4pm
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at 734-763-5796.