Winter Registration Information
The Winter 2014 term is approaching quickly! The Schedule of Classes has been posted and the Ross Course Descriptions page has been updated. Be sure to review the Winter Registration page with information for your student type carefully, and schedule an Academic Advising appointment to talk through your course selections and planning.
Check your degree progress and GPA through Wolverine Access:
Follow the steps below to find your Degree Audit in Wolverine Access, and review your progress towards the degree requirements.
- Visit Wolverine Access
- Click the Students tab, and then the “Student Business” bullet point
- In the bottom right corner under “Degree Progress/Graduation” click “My Academic Requirements”
- From this screen you are able to “View report as PDF” and print
Walk -In hours will be held in E2540:
- Monday and Tuesday: 10am-12pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 2-4pm
For quick questions, attend Walk-In hours or send us an email at email@example.com.
Undergraduate Students: Questions about Winter Registration?Academic Advisors will be available in the Winter Garden on:
Academic Advising Walk In Hours:
Thurs., 12/5 (11:15 am-1:15 pm)
Mon., 12/9 (11:15 am-1:15 pm)
- Monday-Friday between 1:00-3:00 pm in E2420.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're attending for Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Stop by our Quick Question Walk-In Hours: M-F, 9:30-11 am and 2-3 pm in K3340.
MBA2 students and MAcc students:
Course bidding has now closed and your bidding results will be loaded into Wolverine Access over the next few days.
Course Bidding opens on Friday, November 15, at 10 am and ends at 10 am on Tuesday, November 19.
Things to keep in mind:
- Our Course Bidding system DOES NOT check for prerequisites. Make sure you read and take all prerequisite information into account before you bid for a class.
- Check your access to the system early! Students with holds which will prevent them from registering will not have access to the course bidding system. Please contact our office as soon as you've removed your hold.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Kresge in the office to the right at the top of the stairs - K3340. Please walk-in anytime (M-F, 8am - 5pm), reach us by phone: 734-647-4933, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your registration questions.
Questions for an Academic Advisor?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in E2420: M-F: 1-3pm
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Walk-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in E2540: Monday and Tuesday 10am-12pm; Wednesday and Thursday 2-4pm
Prospective students please contact Ross Admissions: 734-763-5796