Ross Academic Services
Important Fall Dates & Drop/Add Deadlines:
Monday, Sept 21: Drop/Add Deadline for Fall A classes
Monday, Sept 28: Drop/Add Deadline for full-term classes
Ross Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly Hall, in suite W3700.
Drop-In Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:30 - 11:00 am & 1:30 - 3:00 pm. As always, we will remain available via phone (734.647.4933) or email (email@example.com) Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Graduate Students: Fall Semester is Here!Welcome to Fall 2015! The Graduate Advisors are available to answer questions about course loads, core and elective classes, extracurricular opportunities, and more! Come speak with one of us if you have questions about your time at Ross.Graduate Advisors are available via appointment, which you can schedule through the Academic Advising System, or via email at RossGradAcadAdvising@umich.edu. Students may also attend drop-in hours which will be held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 1-2 p.m. Graduate advising W3700.We look forward to meeting incoming MBA 1s and reconnecting with returning students!
Undergraduate Students: Fall Semester
Academic Advising: Schedule an advising appointment to talk with an advisor. Appointments can be scheduled for two weeks at a time, and availability can fill fast the first weeks of the semester. Check back each afternoon for new availability.
Drop-In Advising: 2:30-4 pm in W3700. Stop by with quick questions! We will also be available in the Winter Garden on Thursday 9/24, Friday 9/25 and Monday 9/28 from 2:30-4 pm.
Exam Schedule: Be sure to review the academic calendar and exam schedule before making any travel plans for the Winter holidays.
Missed a weekly newsletter? Review them here.
Fall Term Exam Schedules
Are you really registered for the classes that you're planning to attend this Fall? Have you made sure you know when your exams are before you buy that perfect flight?
Make sure you know when your final exams are! View the Ross final exam schedules BEFORE making any travel plans.
If you have a conflict between two class exams, or have documentation for exam accommodations, be sure to notify and work with your instructor as soon as possible at the start of the semester.
Questions? Stop by our office in W3700 between 9:30 am and 11 am or 1:30 pm and 3 pm.
Preparing for Academic Success in Fall 2015 & Beyond
1. Check your schedule periodically, especially in the week before a drop/add deadline! Why this is important: Students can't change the grading basis of a course after the drop/add deadline. Also, if you have to late drop a course, the class will still count towards your term total units as well as remain on your record.
2. Be sure that you're taking classes which will fulfill your degree requirements. Review the Core Curriculum page, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, and/or review the "My Academic Requirements" link in Wolverine Access.
3. Take a glance at your program's Bulletin. This handy resource contains answers to nearly all of the questions you may have about academic policies!
4. If you would like to improve your performance in a class, reach out to the instructor for tutor references.
5. Consider using Ross Communication Consulting for help with assignments.
Statement of Community Values
Contact Academic Services
Academic Services is located on the third floor of Wyly - W3700. Drop-in hours take place Monday through Friday from 9:30 am - 11 am and 1:30 - 3 pm. You may also reach us by phone: 734-647-4933, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your registration questions.
Questions for an Academic Advisor?
The Office of Undergraduate Programs holds Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: M-F: 2:30-4pm
The MBA Program Office holds Graduate Academic Advising Drop-In Hours (during Fall & Winter terms) in W3700: Tuesday and Wednesday 1-2 p.m.
Prospective students: please contact Ross Admissions at 734-763-5796.